Book Us for Low-Cost One-Off Cleaning in The Hyde that You Can Trust!
Instead call and book our affordable service for one-off cleaning in The Hyde and let us take care of it for you!
We offer a quality service that won't break the bank but will leave your home looking and smelling fresh and clean. This service is much more intensive than our regular cleaning service and is just what you need for a fresh start. So give us a call today and ask for your free quote on our one-off deep cleaning service!
How Can Our Service for Spring Cleaning in NW9 Help You?
As well as being an affordable and high quality service, our one-off deep cleaning really does go much further than any others. Take a look below to see what you can expect when you book spring cleaning in The Hyde as compared to regular cleaning:
- Our professional deep cleaners are usually booked when more attention is needed, such as moving in or out, to clear up after renovation works, prepare for or clean up after a party or to just refresh the home. You book it for the day that suits you and leave the rest to us. Regular cleaning is carried out weekly, fortnightly or monthly, as you decide, and continues until you say otherwise;
- Deep cleaning may be carried out by a single cleaner or a team and will take a minimum of 3 hours, depending on the size of your property and the list of tasks. We recommend that you tell us what you need so we can create your own personalised plan and free quote.Regular cleaning is performed by your allocated cleaner for the time that you set. Our advisers can discuss the tasks that you need carried out and tell you how long it'll take;
- All equipment and professional cleaning detergents can be supplied for an additional 13 GBP for one-off cleaning. When supplying equipment we require a minimum of 2 cleaners for a period of 3 hours each.We can supply a range of professional cleaning detergents at a great price and deliver them to your door ready for your first regular cleaning appointment - all we need from you is the vacuum cleaner;
- One-off cleaning in The Hyde will take longer than our regular cleaning service. We ask you to tell us what needs doing, the results you expect and give us a description of the property to allow us to create a personal plan. The routine created by regular cleaning means that it takes less time, although we recommend that your first visit be extended by 30 minutes - 1 hour to allow us to get to know the property and you so we can give you the best service;
- Our one-off deep cleaning service is perfect to refresh your home a few times a year, or if you're moving home or even if you want to try us out - afterwards you can judge for yourself whether you then want to book our regular cleaning service. Regular cleaning can be carried out as often as you need us and we're also happy to do it for a short period of time, i.e. to cover another cleaner or help while you're busy with work, a new baby or anything else that demands your time;
- Both services come with no obligations. Once you're satisfied with the spring cleaning in The Hyde - that's it. Likewise we'll carry out regular cleaning until you tell us to stop, there is no minimum contract;
- Both services are hourly based, which you can set beforehand
- Neither service will cost you more if you book a weekend or bank holiday appointment;
- One-off cleaning can be combined with other services such as carpet and oven cleaning. Regular cleaning can include appliance cleaning and carpet vacuuming as standard;
- Neither service includes cleaning the exterior of the property;
- Spring cleaning in NW9 doesn't include laundry and ironing but regular cleaning can, the appointment just needs to be extended;
- You can request the same deep cleaning team to return for your next appointment. Likewise you'll get allocated a regular cleaner for the personal touch - we just kindly ask you not change the set appointments when avoidable;
- Both services are trained in secure key holding so you don't have to be at the property when the cleaning is being carried out.
One-off cleaning includes: hoovering and mopping; dusting; polishing; lime scale removal; cleaning wardrobes and cupboards inside and out; internal and external window cleaning; intensive bathroom cleaning, including tiles, grout, floor, toilet, sink, etc.; cleaning skirting boards; appliance cleaning (please defrost the freezer beforehand); cleaning doors, handles and light switches; and professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning and more - please call and ask for more details.
Regular cleaning includes: vacuuming and mopping; dusting and polishing; dish-washing; laundry and ironing; tidying and clothes folding; changing bin bags and taking out the rubbish; changing bed sheets; internal window cleaning within reach; cleaning bathroom tiles, floor, sink, WC and mirrors; cleaning skirting boards, doors, door handles and light switches; general clean of kitchen appliances; etc. Please download our cleaning checklist for more details.
Rely on Us for One-Off Cleaning in The Hyde
We have a great reputation thanks to our dedication to keeping our customers happy, so as well as a great low-cost service you can also enjoy:
- Help and assistance 7 days a week from our customer advisers;
- Ongoing quality control to make sure our standards stay high and our prices stay low;
- Professionally trained cleaners that we keep happy and motivated that'll get your home looking great with a smile;
- The security of dealing with a professional company that has Liability and General Liability insurance to provide protection to you, your home and us.
Book Low-Cost Professional Deep Cleaners by Calling Us Today!
Speak to our helpful advisers 7 days a week by calling 020 3404 5982, or fill in our online form for a free quote or to get a call back at a more convenient time or alternatively use our online chat facility to chat with us now!